Chantecaille Just Skin

7.20.2014


As I write this post I am sat on a Spanish mountain, over 1000 feet up from civilisation overlooking the most breath taking view. Funnily enough, I'm on the same mountain where I started this blog a year ago. Im currently sat in a bikini, tanning as I type and I haven't worn makeup for three days - I could get used to this. 


Im going of topic here, I'm not writing this post to tell you about my trip to Spain. Frequent readers will know how long i've been coveting the Chantecaille Just Skin tinted moisturiser. I have wanted this for well over a year, and I finally got around to purchasing it. I received a little extra money a few weeks go and decided to treat myself. After a rather naughty trip to Space NK, I came home with the tinted moisturiser i've been dying to try for the longest time.  I have to admit, the £58 price tag was a little hard to hand over, but it was worth every single penny. 

I always choose tinted moisturiser over foundation day-to-day. I like my freckles to show through and keep my skin looking natural and healthy. I fell in love with the Chanecaille Just Skin after first use, right away other people started commenting on how healthy my skin looked and how much it glowed. Its a very lightweight product, my skin feels like it is able to breathe and it has a smooth, velvety finish. It covers the natural redness in my skin just enough without covering my freckles, tricking others into thinking I rolled out of bed with (almost) perfect looking skin. The coverage is perfect for me, theres no need to use concealer or powder which makes applying my makeup in the morning a breeze! The staying power is really blown me away. Considering I don't powder my face, my skin still looks great after 8 hours wear. This has become a holy grail product me, I love the finish to much I opted for this over anything else most days. a product that gives me natural, perfect looking skin that makes it look as if I am glowing from within as a winner in my eyes. I cannot recommend this product enough!

P.S - If you are on a tight budget, or prefer to not to splash the cash for makeup products check out the Loreal CC cream (review coming soon!) its a fairly similar product that won't hurt the bank account.




2 comments

  1. Ohhh this product sounds great! Definitely going onto my wishlist! Great review, Victoria!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so incredible, but I'm not sure I could part with that price tag for it! x

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving comments from you guys. If you have a blog, please feel more than welcome to leave your URL so I can check it out. However, please refrain to posting links to your giveaways or spamming my comments section. Lets leave this section a place to make friends and discuss the content! x